Wednesday, September 03, 2008
One of the roles of Network Weavers is to help people identify opportunities and self-organize collaborative projects. But how do we use Web 2.0 to support that self-organization?
What does an inter-organizational collaboration need to track?
1. Strategy statement
4. Who's part of this project?
5. Roles - who is responsible for what?
7. Communication - when, how?
9. How to share with larger network?
10. Reflection - what worked? why? what would we change? what insights?
The best web app I've found to support such projects is Basecamp. It does cost $24/mo for up to 15 projects.
Has anyone else found useful ways to support self-organized groups?